Blogger's Quilt Festival: Prism Stardust

AmysCreativeSide.com

So after a couple days working on a new quilt (it won't be done in time for this though) and cruising the quilting blogs I happen upon this great way to get out into this creative world. This will be the first time I do this at the Bloggers Quilt Festival.
  • Quilt Measurements -90" x 90"
  • Special Techniques used, if any- does using only clothing from thrift stores count? I used everything from t-shirts to medical scrubs to polyester skirts. Lots of in-seam sewing going on in there, too. Sometimes I make up my own techniques to get the design to work. 
  • Entirely pieced
  • Quilted  & designed by…Joanne Grimes
I finished this just this March 2013 after working on it for almost exactly a year. It just happens to be a perfect fit for the ROYGBIV category. Woohoo! You can also have a look back at my original post of this quilt for more of its history.
Since we can enter 2 quilts here is my other entry.